Welcome to the PantheaCon Presentation Application. We are looking forward to another great year of programming and want to thank you for your interest. In order to apply online, you need an e-mail account that you will be actively checking. If you have already visited our Membership Registration page you will already have a login and password that you will use here as well.
Please take your time going through this form. Incomplete forms will reduce your chances of being selected. Due to the large volume of submissions, presentations will be juried for content. While we review all submissions, we do need to select for appropriateness of topic and to avoid duplication. Please be brief and bear in mind that relevant detail is important, but excessive or irrelevant detail will not make us more likely to select your event for scheduling. Descriptions of events and personal biographies should be 100 words or less; this is the maximum space allotted for each program or biography in the program guide.
If you have questions about the process, please email them to programming(at)pantheacon.com.
To get the process started please read and agree to the following:
Presenter Rules and Guidelines
- The Round 1 deadline for presentation submissions is September 1st.
- The Round 2 deadline is October 1st. Submissions received after Oct. 1st may not be considered at all.
- Use one form for each presentation. We do not accept multiple presentations on one form.
- Programming will notify selected presenters by mid-November.
- Accepted presenters agree to confirm their presentation the date indicated in their acceptance email.
- All program edits or changes must be completed by December 31st. Your submissions will appear in the program as you submit them, including typos – so be careful.
- Presenters do not get in free and presenter discounts are not automatic. They must be applied for in advance each year before January 30th by asking Programming in writing at presenter-discount(at)pantheacon.com or sending a written request to the Ancient Ways store.
- Fire of any kind is not allowed in the hotel. No open or enclosed flame. No lit candles, No incense, No exceptions. Presenters who do not follow these rules will not be invited to return.