- If you are arriving by lift-equipped van there are spaces large enough for your vehicle in self-park. Parking does fill up quickly during PantheaCon and there are extremely limited placard designated spaces.
- There are limited numbers of accessible parking spaces near the entrances.
- There is a convenient drop-off and pick up point, adjacent to the main doors that is covered and has automatic door sensors. The doors are double wide sliding glass.
- The hotel is reachable by public transportation (#10 bus, and we are about 10 minutes from light rail.
San Jose Airport:
- The San Jose airport lists that it has wheelchair-accessible vehicles form taxi and door-to-door shuttle services at both terminals. The hotel is .5 miles from the airport.
- The #10 bus to Metro Stop
- To the best of our knowledge the hotel shuttle is not wheelchair accessible.
- The drop off in front of the hotel is wheelchair accessible and covered by a large roof.
- The #10 bus
- A $5 taxi ride (approximate)
San Francisco Airport
- Approximately 35 miles from the hotel (40 minutes)
- $5 on the bus, $35 by super shuttle, $8 from light rail, $100 by taxi (all prices approximate)
- Approximately 30 miles from the hotel (40 minutes by car)
- $8 by bus, $40 by super shuttle, $120 by taxi
- Note you can do BART to light rail for approximately $15 (all prices approximate)
Posted in: Accessibility