We have a policy of full refunds. Requests must be made in writing. Send an e-mail request to email@example.com or by USPS mail to:
PantheaCon, PO Box 7327, Berkeley, CA 94707
Please include name, confirmation #, amount and method of payment.
- Refunds will only be made to the person who paid for the membership and the request must come from them.
- Refund requests received before February 1st will be processed immediately.
- Refund requests received after February 1st but before the conference will be processed after the conference.
- Any refund requests received after the Conference will only be honored if the badge was not picked up and the request is postmarked by March 16th.
- Refund requests received after February 1st will only be honored if the badge was NOT picked up at PantheaCon.
- No refunds will be made during the Conference.
Transfers of PantheaCon Memberships
Memberships in PantheaCon maybe transferred to another person until February 1st. The request must be by in writing by e-mail or by USPS from the person who PAID for the membership. You need to supply the Legal name, address, badge name, phone # and e-mail address (if available) of the person you wish to transfer the membership to.
NO transfer requests will be accepted after February 1st.
You CANNOT transfer the membership onsite.
If someone cannot come, you must request in writing by USPS or e-mail a refund by March 16.
No refund request will be considered after the March 16th deadline
The conference staff invites you to help ‘Green’ PantheaCon! You may make a donation to grassroots climate groups and Carbon fund to neutralize your PantheaCon carbon footprint. This year we have alocated a large percent of donations to go to La Via Campacina and some other grassroots groups with a smaller part going to Carbon Fund.
By purchasing carbon credits, a person essentially pays for the cost of their contribution to global warming, aka their ‘carbon footprint.’
We recommend that individuals donate $2 to $20 as they register, either with online payments at PayPal or at on-site registration.
Information on La Via Campacina coming soon.
The Convention Registration desk will open on Thursday at 6 PM to 10 PM and opens at 8 AM on Friday. After you register you will receive a Program Guide that includes a map of the hotel showing locations of our hospitality room, vendor rooms, where the events will be held, and other useful information, like places to eat. If you have preregistered you will need ID to pick up your badge and program.